General Terms & Conditions
- Age: All guests at Balgownie Estate Winery Resort Yarra Valley must be 18 or over
- Proof of age may be requested at the time of check-in.
- Any guest included in the booking who is under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 12 years and under stay free with an accompanied paying adult using existing bedding.
- Child (rollaway) rate applies for additional bedding (rollaway/sofa beds).
- Arrival & Departure
- Check in is guaranteed from 2 pm onwards. Earlier check-in times can be requested, but not guaranteed.
- Check out is 10 am. Later checkout times are subject to availability. Additional costs may apply for later checkouts.
- All rooms are smoke-free
- A cleaning fee of $400.00 will apply if you choose to smoke in your suite.
- Smoking on the balcony is permitted.
- Parking: Free outdoor car parking is available at Balgownie Estate Winery Resort Yarra Valley for all guests.
- Additional Charges: Rates are subject to change
- Extra Adult – additional $35 AUD per extra bed
- Extra Child – additional $35 AUD per extra bed
- Children 12 years and under stay free with an accompanied paying adult using existing bedding. Additional cost only applies if the bedding is required.
- Travelling with Baby – additional $20 per cot if the bedding is required, otherwise no charge
Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled prior to 2 pm – 14 days before arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.
- Payments: All reservations for 3 nights or less will be charged in full 14 days prior to arrival
- All reservations for more than three (3) nights are payable in full at time of booking so as to secure accommodation.
- This payment will be made using the credit card provided unless you make alternative payment arrangements directly with the Resort.
- Credit Card: A $100.00 pre-authorisation will be required upon arrival to validate your credit card to cover any payments and/or any incidental charges for your stay.
- If you do not wish to use a credit card we will require a $200.00 cash deposit and pre-payment on all bookings made.
- It is your responsibility to contact the resort to organise alternative payment arrangements if you do not wish to utilise the credit card provided.
- Credit card surcharges of up to 2.0% apply to all credit card payments.
- If booking for more than one room is made and you intend to pay by only one credit card, then a credit card authorisation form is to be requested via [email protected] or call (03) 9730 0700 option 9.
- Due to privacy and security concerns for guests personal information, any bookings found not to follow this process may be cancelled with notice.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. This does not constitute payment.
- Full payment for the reservation is taken 14 days prior to arrival on the credit card provided.
- It is your responsibility to contact the resort to organise alternative payment arrangements if you do not wish to utilise the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- A surcharge will apply to all credit card payments reflecting the cost to the business.
- All Group bookings of 10 or more require a 2-night minimum stay and minimum food and beverage spend.
- Bookings must be made through our onsite reservation team at (03) 9730 0787 or [email protected]
- All Bookings must include individuals first name, last name, valid personal email address and contact telephone number of the guest staying with the booking.
- All bookings made through third-party websites including but not limited to Booking.com, Expedia.com and others are all subject to and bound by the Cancellation Policy, Reservation Policy, and Privacy Policies herein defined on the Balgownie Estate website. Please contact the resort if you have any queries at [email protected].
Early Bird Policy
- Balgownie Estate will from time to time offer Advance Rate Purchasing.
- This will attract a “%” Discount on the normal Best Rate of the Day.
- This policy is a discount offered against a NO Cancellation / NO Refund arrangement.
- Once the booking is made, you guarantee the final payment.