Valley Loves Expo Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Balgownie Estate, 1309 Melba Hwy Yarra Glen Victoria 3775 Australia
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia excluding employees of Balgownie Estate Yarra Valley their immediate relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is from the Balgownie Estate Expo stand at the 2018 Valley Loves Expo.
6. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify contestants.
7. The competition runs on 22 April 2018.
8. Closing date for entry will be 22/4/18 at 5pm AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason by this date.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
• Wedding menu tasting at Rae’s Restaurant for up to 6 people to the value of $420
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be randomly selected.
14. The winner will be announced on Instagram & Facebook on 23/4/18 and the winner will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The prize must be used within 12 months of issue by April 2019.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.