Stay & Explore the Hidden Gems of the Yarra Valley
Enjoy over night accommodation at Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa, the Yarra Valleys premiere accommodation destination.
Head out on a personal tour of the Yarra Valley, full of art, wine and food and plenty more!
The tour will depart at 10:30am from the resort with your dedicated local tour guide, spend the afternoon traversing the Yarra Valley taking in the incredible colours and visiting some of our greatest local friends. Enjoy cosy cellar doors, distilleries and visit the renowned art gallery at Tarrawarra Museum of Art to immerse yourself in one of the most influential 20th century artists, a collection by William Dobell.
Your itinerary for the day tour will consist of:
• 1st stop Tarrawarra Museum of art William Dobell exhibition and wine tasting
• 2nd stop 4 pillar gin distillery - Gin Tasting
• 3rd stop Lunch at Balgownie Estate, one course with a glass of wine
• 4th stop Maddens Rise Winery - Wine Tasting
• 5th stop Yarra Valley Dairy - Cheese Tasting
• 6th stop Yilleena Park - Wine tasting with local smoked produce
- Offered 1st June– Aug 13th only
*Rates are subject to availability
*Tarra Warra is not open Mondays, an alternative destination will be in place
*Destinations may vary depending on opening hours of venues