Yarra Valley Wineries – Day Tour $130
Entertaining, sociable and an educational day out. With the help of our expert guides, you will discover the richness of the Yarra Valley’s thriving wine industry.
Our tour takes place in our luxurious, comfortable, air conditioned bus, and although numbers are limited to 24, the typical tour size is 12-20.
Yarra Valley Winery Tour Features
- Guidance from a genuine Wine Expert, who is there to entertain and educate you, not just to dazzle you with wine snobbery!
- Tasting at the cellar doors at Yering Farm, Balgownie Estate and Steels Gate Wines.
- An a La Carte Lunch at Balgownie Estate, accompanied by a glass of the estate’s wine.
- A privately conducted tour of Domaine Chandon, complemented with a glass of their premium sparkling wine.
- Departs 7 days a week all year guaranteed (except Dec 25 & 26)
Yarra Valley Wine and Winery Tour Itinerary
Meet at Balgownie Estate Reception for transfer to Wine Tour Pick Up.
Steels Gate Wines
Steels Gate is a boutique winery situated in a picturesque hillside setting at Dixons Creek. Their range of wines are all estate grown and estate made offering finesse and exceptional flavour. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere which makes this the perfect place to experience delicious wines while absorbing the serenity of the Yarra Valley.
Balgownie is one of the Yarra Valley’s jewels – a stylish winery featuring great views, with an excellent restaurant where we lunch with a glass of the Estate’s wine. And, of course, there are more great wines to taste at the Balgownie cellar door.
Yering Farm is one of the Yarra Valleys most charming boutique wineries. It has stunning views, and a delightful sense of heritage. At the Yering Farm cellar door you’ll experience traditionally-made wines, and see the antique copper wine-making equipment used by the Yarra Valley’s pioneer vignerons.
How better to finish the day than with a visit to French champagne company Moet & Chandon’s Australian production house. If you’ve ever wondered at the magic that puts the bubbles in bubbly, wonder no more – our privileged- access guided tour of the winery will reveal all. You’ll leave the riddling room to enjoy breath-taking views over a relaxing glass of Australia’s best bubbly.
Pick up at Chandon for Transfer back to Balgownie Estate.
* Itinerary & timing may change without notice