Prancing Horse Ferrari 458 Italia 'Drive & Dine' Experience - Yarra Valley
* Pricing: $770 per couple - Available most dates during September and October '14 (Normally valued at $990 per couple incl. GST)
Prancing Horse - Fast cars, slow food and spirited drives in the beautiful Yarra Valley.
Discover a tale of two passions that combines the thrill of driving the new Ferrari 458 Italia with the delight of dining at Rae's Restaurant - Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa.
- This experience is designed for two guests (i.e. 1x driver plus a 'non-driving' passenger)
- Starting from Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa
- 1-hour drive in the latest Ferrari 458 Italia ('rossa-corsa' exterior with 'tan' leather interior - image attached)
- Google Map Route (approx.) - https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zDk0-GWVb-e0.klFfc_zkqcCA
- Three-course lunch or dinner at Rae's Restaurant including a complimentary wine-tasting after the driving experience*
- Private instruction and two-way radio communication with a dedicated support vehicle driven by your hosts
- Complimentary photography taken of you and the Ferrari 458 Italia by Prancing Horse (emailed to you on the day)
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance (conditions apply)**
- Upgrade packages:
- $99 - Upgrade to receive GoPro HD on-board video footage on a USB 3.0 memory stick
- $99 - Upgrade insurance to reduce the maximum 'at-fault' excess from $10k to $5k
- The Prancing Horse Drive & Dine Experience is also available using any of the following supercars - pricing: $499 per couple incl. GST:
- Maserati Granturismo S
- Audi R8
- Nissan GT-R R35
* Subject to opening hours of Balgownie Estate Cellar Door and depending upon availability.
**Eligible to drivers aged between 30-75 years who have held a valid and complete driver's licence for a minimum period of 3 years. A security deposit or credit-card bond is NOT required however comprehensive vehicle insurance is included on the provision that a maximum 'at-fault' insurance-excess of $10,000 applies to each driver. Prancing Horse provide drivers with the option to halve their excess to $5,000 by additional payment of $99 however this cannot be waived entirely.