Personal Tour of the Yarra Valleys Gems
Head out on a personal tour of the Yarra Valley, full of art, wine and food and plenty more!
The tour will depart at 10:30 am from the resort with your dedicated local tour guide, spend the day traversing the Yarra Valley taking in the incredible colours and visiting some of our greatest local friends. Enjoy cosy cellar doors, distilleries and visit the renowned art gallery at Tarrawarra Museum of Art.
Your itinerary for the day tour will consist of:
- 1st stop Tarrawarra Museum of art and wine tasting
- 2nd stop 4 pillar gin distillery – Gin Tasting
- 3rd stop Lunch at Balgownie Estate, one course with a glass of wine
- 4th stop Maddens Rise Winery – Wine Tasting
- 5th stop Yarra Valley Dairy – Cheese Tasting
- 6th stop Yilleena Park – Wine tasting with local smoked produce
- Valid to 22nd December 2017
- Available Midweek only
- Rates are subject to availability
- Tarra Warra is not open Mondays, an alternative destination will be in place
- Destinations may vary depending on opening hours of venues