Please Call - 1300 090 767
Fun Ride @ Balgownie
- Freestyle riding on the amazing All-Terrain Segway
- Adventure and Fun, you won't want to get off!
It takes only moments to learn but forever to get the smile off your face! Riding a Segway is quite simply amazing; it feels like nothing you've experienced - because there's never been anything like it. This is fun, excitement and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience!
It gently moves you and keeps you balanced almost like an extension of you as it intuitively moves in response to where you want to go. It's natural, safe and instinctive. Just step on, shift your weight forward, backward, left or right and Lean Steer technology immediately sends you gliding in the precise direction you want to go, at exactly the speed you want to move. Straighten up and you gently stop.
Now you can zoom around the Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa and experience the fun of riding a Segway!
This fun ride lasts approximately 20 minutes and you will have an absolute blast experiencing a totally new sensation, but don't be surprised if you want to upgrade to one of our Vineyard Segway Adventure tour as 20 minutes is simply not enough!
Standard Price: $35 per person
Group discounts available
Family rate is for 2 adults and 2 children/students
ONLINE BOOKINGS MUST BE A MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. Feel free to call 1300 090 767 for availability if less than 24 hours.
- Tour Guide
- Full training on how to ride the machines
- 9 years of age minimum
- Minimum Weight 32kgs Maximum Weight 120kgs
- Riders under 18 years of age must be accompanied on the tour by a paying adult/guardian
- All guests ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine whilst in their care this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons or other peoples property.
- All guests must sign an indemnity form
- Machines are speed limited for everyone's safety and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit.
- Enclosed Footwear
- Casual clothes
When & Where
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - This activity operates out of the Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa at 1309 Melba Highway Yarra Glen in the Yarra Valley.
Once at the resort, ask the reception for the direction to the Activities Hut.
Rides may be cancelled due to weather conditions or not reaching the minimum numbers required. We will notify you and offer an alternate date and time. All bookings are final and non-refundable. 24 hours notice is required if you would like to make changes.