A tale of two passions with Balgownie Estate and Prancing Horse
Drive three of the latest Ferrari supercars and experience a breath-taking journey across the Yarra Valley.
Starting exclusively from Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa in Yarra Glen, your route features an exhilarating 100km journey that meanders through the mountain forests of the Black Spur en-route to historic Marysville. Discover a beautiful drive between hairpin turns punctuated by short straights. dramatic scenery as the surrounding Yarra Valley blossoms in Spring.
Your personalized Ferrari event includes a luxurious overnight stay at Balgownie Estate, replete with a three-course dinner for two at Rae’s Restaurant, hot breakfast and complimentary VIP wine-tasting.
Experience a colourful and exciting distraction from reality, set amongst the picturesque Yarra Valley. Available this September – October only.
Price: $1,990 per couple (1x driver and 1x passenger)*
- Drive the new Ferrari 458 Italia, California and the Ferrari F430 spider
- 100km return journey from Balgownie Estate, Yarra Glen to historic Marysville via The Black Spur mountain-pass
- Luxury accommodation for two at Balgownie Estate, Yarra Glen in Queen or Garden-Terrace room (4.5 star)
- Three-course dinner and hot-breakfast for two at Rae's Restaurant, Balgownie Estate
- Private instruction, refreshments, fuel, two-way radio communication with your hosts who drive a dedicated lead vehicle.
- Complimentary VIP wine-tasting at Balgownie Estate, Yarra Glen upon conclusion of your Ferrari driving experience.
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance - no bond is required (conditions apply)
* Subject to all standard Prancing Horse Terms and Conditions and standard Balgownie Estate Terms and Conditions.
Available Dates (Ferrari Events held either on AM Session OR PM Session)
Please note that each Ferrari event is at least 3 hours in duration. Morning sessions commence at 9:00am and conclude between 12:00-12:30pm. Afternoon sessions commence at 1:30pm and conclude at approximate 4:30-5:00pm.
- 14/09/2013 Saturday
- 15/09/2013 Sunday
- 17/09/2013 Tuesday
- 20/09/2013 Friday
- 21/09/2013 Saturday
- 22/09/2013 Sunday
- 24/09/2013 Tuesday
- 27/09/2013 Friday
- 28/09/2013 Saturday
- 29/09/2013 Sunday
- 01/10/2013 Tuesday
- 04/10/2013 Friday
For reservations and enquiries, please call Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort and Spa, Yarra Valley on (03) 9730 0700.
About Prancing Horse
Prancing Horse is a niche tourism operation providing driving experiences which are exclusively Ferrari.
Click to read more information see our exciting Gallery and BOOK NOW
Balgownie Estate Resort & Spa
"Outstanding Contribution to the Industry" this award recognises a significant contribution by a hotelier or industry collegue who, through their efforts over a sustained period of time, has made a significant impact on the industry and has contributed directly or indirectly to the success of hotels in Victoria.
Victoria's top hotels were recognised at the 2013 Tourism Accomodation State Awards for Excellence at a gala dinner at the Grand Hyatt on Thursday 13 June 2013.
Price: $45 per person. Held every Friday & Saturday or by appointment. The course explores the exciting and fascinating world of wine through a fun and interesting journey.
Our resident wine consultant, Peter Windred will reveal the secrets of viticulture, winemaking, how to professionally assess the sensory attributes of wine, grape varieties and their regions, wine and food matching, cellaring and aged wines. This information is unveiled as you taste our exclusive Balgownie Estate premium wines whilst taking in a breathtaking view over our vineyards.
Call 03 9730 0700 to book your Wine Appreciation Course.